Duty of Candour
We endeavour to provide safe high quality care within a robust framework of clinical governance, responsive to the specific needs of our patients but sometimes things do go wrong, and if they do we will:-
- Be open and honest and tell you when something has gone wrong in a timely manner.
- Apologise to the patient (or patient's family).
- Provide a truthful account of the event and explain how we will investigate.
- Offer an appropriate remedy or support to make things right (if possible).
- Let you know how we will learn from what has happened.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.