Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Aims and Objectives
By Working Together and Understanding the Needs of the Surgery and the Patients, we aim to:
- Learn more about patients’ experiences.
- Make sure services are designed and adapted to respond better to our patients needs.
- Tap into the enthusiasm and energy of patients to make long-term improvements.
- Develop and encourage closer relationships between staff and patients.
- Promote patient education.
- Improve the quality of care provided.
- Identify ways of meeting patient’s needs more appropriately.
- Be able to use information provided by patients to help make improvements.
- Make sure changes make sense to those that are affected by them.