Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Aims and Objectives
By Working Together and Understanding the Needs of the Surgery and the Patients, we aim to:
- Learn more about patients’ experiences.
- Make sure services are designed and adapted to respond better to our patients needs.
- Tap into the enthusiasm and energy of patients to make long-term improvements.
- Develop and encourage closer relationships between staff and patients.
- Promote patient education.
- Improve the quality of care provided.
- Identify ways of meeting patient’s needs more appropriately.
- Be able to use information provided by patients to help make improvements.
- Make sure changes make sense to those that are affected by them.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.