Aims & Objectives
The Elms Medical Practice is a General Practice partnership providing primary medical care, including antenatal & postnatal care, to the population of the Hoo Peninsula in Kent, through contracts with the NHS.
We aim to provide safe high quality evidence-based care within a robust framework of clinical governance, responsive to the specific needs of our patients.
Vision & Values
We aim to provide comprehensive high quality primary medical care services to the population of the Hoo Peninsula in Kent. The service aims to be safe, caring, effective and responsive, through good leadership.
Our core values include:
- Professionalism & integrity
- Respect for patients & colleagues
- Achievement of excellence through robust governance mechanisms, adherence to best practice guidelines and collaboration with colleagues
- Equality & diversity within the workforce
- Delivering cost-effective care for the NHS