Aims & Objectives
The Elms Medical Practice is a General Practice partnership providing primary medical care to the population of the Hoo Peninsula in Kent, through contracts with the NHS.
We aim to provide safe high quality evidence-based care within a robust framework of clinical governance, responsive to the specific needs of our patients.
Vision & Values
We aim to provide comprehensive high quality primary medical care services to the population of the Hoo Peninsula in Kent. The service aims to be safe, caring, effective and responsive, through good leadership.
Our core values include:
- Professionalism & integrity
- Respect for patients & colleagues
- Achievement of excellence through robust governance mechanisms, adherence to best practice guidelines and collaboration with colleagues
- Equality & diversity within the workforce
- Delivering cost-effective care for the NHS
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.